AAWP Course Overview - Become a Professional Wedding Planner
Become a Professional Wedding Planner
A career in wedding planning is attainable and your "dream career" can come true. AAWP's professional educational system is based on 15 years, hands-on experience in the wedding industry and years of research. It is the most comprehensive, professional wedding-planning course ever written.
Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home, get your certification and be on your way to an exciting career. Find out for yourself why thousands of students have chosen AAWP!
The AAWP Online Educational System Benefits You:
- Be self-employed; gain independence.
- Enjoy flexible hours, either full- or part-time.
- Study at home, no commuting to and from school.
- Make a lucrative living, either full- or part-time, in a fun, exciting environment.
- Get your Certification and make more money than your competitors.
- Already a wedding planner? Advance your career with Certification.
Why Do People Need a Bridal Consultant/Wedding Planner?
Today, the majority of couples work, and with busy schedules who has time to plan a wedding? Planning a wedding is a full-time job and couples need the help and support of a professional. That's the reason they'll be more than glad to reserve the services of a qualified professional with the right credentials.
Why Brides Need YOU! Wedding Statistics1:
- 2.3 million weddings a year take place in the U.S.
- 44,000 weddings occur every weekend.
- The average cost of a wedding is over $30,000.
- In the U.S., the wedding industry tops $55 BILLION annually.
Why You Should Choose AAWP:
The AAWP offers you the solid backing and support of the only organization that specializes in the wedding industry, its professionals-and you. (One year's membership in AAWP is free with course purchase.)
Empower yourself with AAWP's online educational system-based upon years of industry research, including input from the nation's best wedding experts and organizations.
The American Academy of Wedding Professionals™ is the only organization dedicated to wedding consultants and wedding professionals of all specialties.
Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of the only course written by a bona fide wedding-planning expert.
AAWP's support is unparalleled. We're with you every step of the way.
AAWP's Online Educational System Includes:
Begin today: Enroll in the AAWP Course, download the educational system, print it out or access it on your computer (no need to be online). Study at your own pace. Take online quizzes to monitor your progress. Complete the Final Exam online and become an AAWP Certified Professional Wedding Planner... more
1) Conde Nast Bridal Group, The Wedding Boom, Conde Nast, N.Y., N.Y.
Up Next: Course Outline