A Simple, Elegant Idea for Your Wedding Reception
Here's a simple centerpiece idea that will make your wedding
guests' heads turn.
Figure out the number of centerpieces you'll need based on
the number of guests per table. If you're inviting 100 guests and seating 10 at
a table, you'll need 10 centerpieces.
Go to a party-rental store:
- Rent 10 large, round or square mirrors (18").
- Rent 10 silver candelabra with candles included.
- Rent 30 votive candles (in the colors you prefer), three
per centerpiece. (They come in varied, decorative shapes and sizes)
Go to a crafts' store and buy a few bags of glass
"pebbles" (in the floral department).
On The Wedding Day...
The day of the wedding, have a family friend or relative go
to the reception property with the centerpiece components:
- Place one mirror on each table. Put a silver candelabrum in
the center of each mirror. Put the candles in the candelabrum.
- Place three votive candles on the mirror surrounding the
- Sprinkle a few glass pebbles on the mirror. (These will
reflect the candlelight.)
Before the wedding reception begins, the captain or maitre
d' of the wedding reception will light the candelabrum and the votives. Voila!
You've got stunning reception centerpieces for very little money!
Appoint a friend or family member to pick up all rentals from the reception site, the day after the wedding, to return them to the party-rental store!
Ask Deborah McCoy, AAWP, your wedding questions: email: https://www.beaweddingplanner.com/support/
**This blog seen on HubPages, too!